Tuesday, September 09, 2008




4 comments:

Jamie said...

She is growing up so quickly! She is changing every day, but just as beautiful as ever!!!

joel, maggie said...

Wow, does she have her Mommy's eyes or what?! Not sure if the color is the same, but she definitely looks like Mandy in the eyes!

mandy said...

Got to say, you are the first person to think Anna's eyes are like mine! In fact everyone else says that she's got Eric's eyes.
I do LOVE the blueness and really, REALLY hope that she keeps them. Mine are brown with some green sprinkled in and Eric's are hazel,
so genetically it would be crazy if she did keep them! We'll see!

joel, maggie said...

I think the shape of her eyes is exactly like yours, although I wasn't sure about the color. Renee looks like me in the eyes, but they appear to be brown (for now) and mine are hazel.

When Anna was first born I thought she looked exactly like Eric, but I'm changing my mind....

You should post photos of you guys when you were babies! I've always wanted to do that, but we don't have a scanner.