Monday, October 12, 2009

Anna, my Anna.

Hard to resist taking sleeping baby pictures,
even if she's looking more like a little girl every day.


Her first "up 'do"!
We've since tried pig tails with more success.

A little update with what Anna's up to these days.
She has started to climb on everything that to her looks like a possibility. This includes the living room ottoman, the sofa, the dining room chairs, her plastic child sized chairs, the coffee table, a full laundry basket and the list goes on. With in the last few days she has figured out how to sit down after climbing onto small toddler chairs, which she does with minimal prompting.
She's also talking up a storm, which for a child that is 16 months old, I guess is pretty good.
During walks she points out all the things she recognizes, and she loves to say "hi" to anyone that is in hearing distance (and sometimes even if they're not).
Okay, so I was just typing out all the words that Anna can say and after getting a few lines I realized that this was a little excessive. So you'll just have to believe me when I say she knows a lot of words.
The last thing of note, (well, the one of many...) is that she's transitioning to one nap a day.
I miss her consistently taking two naps, but that's okay since her pm nap is getting longer.

Well, that about wraps up Anna for the moment,
until she figures something else out and than I'll be behind in posting updates again!

2 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

That is way too cute! Maybe she could give her aunt some styling tips.

Ree said...

Anna baby girl, you are just too precious! Can't wait to see pictures of you in pig tails! (We call them "piggy sprouts" when they are that small) :)